Your English Lessons
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF LESSON TO CHOOSE?
This decision can be made when you arrive in accordance with your objectives and needs; it can be modified from time to time. If you have no particular wishes DialoguE will offer a choice of four types of totally personalised English lessons:
- FREE EXPRESSION LESSON
- AUDIO VISUAL LESSON
- SPECIALIZED VOCABULARY LESSON
- LESSON TO IMPROVE COMPREHENSION AND PRONUNCIATION
- to improve and perfect your expression and communication skills in English;
- to eradicate errors that you make spontaneously in English;
- to improve your delivery, your manner;
- to enable you to express your feelings and opinions in English.
- to improve your listening skills in English;
- to give you an automatic command of essential features of English grammar appropriate to your level;
- to enlarge your general English vocabulary;
- to learn, to understand and be able to repeat or summarize what you have heard spoken in English.
- to extend your professional or specific vocabulary;
- to make it easier to undertake jobs for which you need competence in English;
- to simulate professional situations in English;
- if desired, we can arrange exchanges with various English speaking associates, such as businessman, lawyers, doctors, with whom you can converse about your special interests; afterwards, we will review the conversation with you so that you obtain the maximum benefit from the exchange with the specialist.
- to hear distinctly English sounds that do not exist in your native language;
- to hear every word in a English sentence;
- to improve your ability to remember the details of what you hear;
- to improve your English pronunciation.
Don't forget to bring your professional documents if you would like to integrate them into your English course.
At the end of your stay you will take away your personal audio CD on which you will find the essence of what you have learned and the assessment of your stay.
You may also purchase additional materials enabling you to continue to make progress in the form of personalized exercises notebooks, CD or CD-ROM.